Friday, December 16, 2016

The other day I was attacked! Yes, I was mugged. We had been for a lovely walk down the lane and across the fields and had started back across the cricket field when the was a great pounding of feet and a huge springer spaniel jumped on me and started biting me. I tried to fight back but he was much bigger than me so I barked noisily. I think I may have squealed a.bit My mistress was useless. She tried to pull him off, screaming at the top of her voice but he was strong. Then suddenly his master appeared and dragged him away. His master was very upset and apologised and the next day bought me a lovely toy to make me feel better. Wasn't that kind of him? I think my mistress was more upset than I was. She hurried us home and made herself a cup of tea to recover. In future, she says, she is taking a stick with her to ward off aggressive dogs. I'd like to get at that spaniel one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment